The current global health crisis has far reaching consequences – internationally and within our own community. As a family-owned and community-oriented business, Artisan Quality Roofing is hoping to put some of the pieces back together and help during the coronavirus pandemic.
In addition to direct consequences of the virus, many families have been impacted by job furloughs, school closures, and the simple unknown. Artisan wants to help! For the month of May, Artisan will donate up to $100 from every roof installation to one of the below COVID-focused charities, or will contribute directly to a(n anonymous) community member in need of immediate roof maintenance. If one of the below options speaks to your heart, please let us know when you sign your contract!
- Inter-Faith Food Shuttle – Local Food Bank serving a seven-county area (including Wake, Durham, Orange, Chatham, and Johnston). Now, more than ever, local families need access to healthy food sources. Donate to help “recover and redistribute food,” while simultaneously providing nutrition education, budgeting and agriculture/gardening programs to increase access to healthy foods.
- Habitat for Humanity (Wake County) – Members of our community who could not afford homes before the COVID19 pandemic are even more at-risk now. Donations help fund new-home construction, home repairs and accessibility equipment installations for families and individuals in need.
- Food Bank of Central & Eastern NC – During this uncertain time, many families are without a paycheck, and many students have lost their main source of sustenance. Donate to help provide family meal-boxes and the Summer Meals Program, which has begun early this year.
- Pay it forward – let us know if you would like to donate directly to a community member to help fund a necessary roof repair or replacement. With job loss and furlough on the rise, many families cannot afford roof maintenance and repair at this time. Unfortunately, leaving leaks unattended only results in additional damage and repair costs.
- CDC Foundation – A front runner of the COVID19 defense. Donate to the Emergency Response Fund to help fund research, health departments (state & local), PPE, among other emergent needs identified to combat the coronavirus.
Not everyone is in a position to help others, and we get it. If you and your family are experiencing immediate negative affects due to the coronavirus and/or the current Stay-at-Home order(s), please let us know so we can do our best to help you. Living with an old, leaky roof is only going to get worse with time. If you know you need a new roof or repair, we want to help. Tell us your story and ask us about the options!