A Roof tune up can help save you thousands of dollars in costly repairs. Ensuring a yearly routine maintenance program is an essential step in maximizing the life-span of your roof.
Year after year, the roofing structure is damaged by Earth’s natural elements. In the summer, a roof takes a beating from heat and UV rays. It is during these hot summer months that most damage occurs to underlayment, roof tars and penetration seals. When cold and rainy weather comes, it can result in costly leaks, mold and other expensive home repairs. Build up of debris on your roof can also accelerate the deterioration of your roof. Leaves, dirt, droppings, pending water, or backed up gutters also contribute to the weakening and breakdown of the roof structure. However, most leaky roofs can be repaired if regularly maintained – but if left unrepaired, this could create more excessive and more expensive damages.
It’s possible to have roof damage without even knowing it – so call for an inspection today. Free estimates are given at the end of our appointment if repair work is needed. Keeping your roof clear and clean not only extends its life, but keeps your manufacturer’s warranty valid and your roof from creating a leaky disaster.
ROOF TUNE UP PACKAGE STARTING AT $399*
Your Maintenance Package includes…
- Inspection of entire roof
- Repair nail pops
- Reseal around pipe collars & exhaust fans
- Replace boot flashing and secure loose flashing
- Nail down loose shingles
- Replace broken shingles*
- Inspect for interior leaks
- Inspect Ventilation Penetration Seals
- Inspect Chimney and Valley Seals (if applicable)
* $399 for homes up to 1200 SF, singled story residents only. Price varies depending on the height and steepness of the roof.
* Up to 10 tabs for homes under 1880 SF.
* Up to 20 tabs for homes under 2400 SF.
* Up to 30 tabs for homes under 3400 SF.
* Triangle 919-906-3791 – areas we serve include Cary, Apex, Raleigh, Morrisville, Raleigh, Holly Springs, Durham, Chapel Hill, Pittsboro